I'm so excited to team up with Bristol based artist, Rosie Webb, to offer you the opportunity to own an affordable original piece of art.
Original paintings make wonderful gifts for special occasions, especially to mark important birthdays, retirements and anniversaries. They're also a great way to remember a pet.
Rosie's watercolour paintings have a slightly off beat sense of humour that we hope will make you smile!
Rosie has been selling her fun art prints, greetings cards and children's books since opening in 2017. She's also created some wonderful paint portraits and original commissions for some of our lovely customers.
It's so easy to commission your very own original painting in these four simple steps:
1) Pick an animal, pet, bird or sea life creature of your choice
2) Choose what you would like them to wear; either a hat, shoes or item of clothing of your choice.
3) Have a consultation with Rosie, who will bring your idea to life in a loose and expressive way.
4) View a preview of the painting before shipped straight to your door, or collection from Eclectic Gift Shop
Whether it's a budgie wearing a baseball cap, a rabbit in high heel shoes, or a cat wearing a tie, the possibilities are endless.
The original paintings are available in either landscape or portrait in the following sizes:
1) A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) £100
2) A3 (29.7cm x 42cm) £150
As well as creating pet portraits and original paintings for Eclectic Gift Shop, Rosie works as an independent artist and has a impressive list of clients including:
- The Saturday Times
- The Guardian
- The Sunday Telegraph
- Waitrose Food Illustrated
- Jamie Oliver Magazine
- Time Out London
- Red Magazine, UK & Netherlands
- Le Magazine, Netherlands
- Organic Gardening, United States
- Harper’s Bazaar, Russian Federation
- Vogrug Sveta, Russian Federation
- Myself magazine, Germany
- Orion Books
- Quarto Publishing
- Tango Books
- Roger la Borde
- Booths Food Store