Original Artwork Commission: One Animal/Bird of your choice with any item of Clothing
Commission an original watercolour painting by Bristol based artist, Rosie Webb.
It's so easy to commission your very own original painting in these four simple steps:
1) Pick an animal, pet, bird or sea life creature of your choice
2) Choose what you would like them to wear; either a hat, shoes or item of clothing of your choice.
3) Have a consultation with Rosie, who will bring your idea to life in a loose and expressive way.
4) View a preview of the painting before shipped straight to your door, or collection from Eclectic Gift Shop
Whether it's a budgie wearing a baseball cap, a rabbit in high heel shoes, or a cat wearing a tie, the possibilities are endless.
The original paintings are available in either landscape or portrait in the following sizes:
1) A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
2) A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
If you would like more than one animal, or a different size, please do send us an email at email@example.com
Rosie's watercolour paintings have a slightly off beat sense of humour that we hope will make you smile!
Original paintings make wonderful gifts for special occasions, especially to mark important birthdays, retirements and anniversaries.
Please allow two weeks for your painting.
Price includes delivery.
Price does not include a frame. If you can collect your painting from our store, we can arrange to frame the painting for you, or recommend some good framing companies. We have framing options in-store from £10.
As well as creating pet portraits and original paintings for Eclectic Gift Shop, Rosie works as an independent artist and has a impressive list of clients including:
- The Saturday Times
- The Guardian
- The Sunday Telegraph
- Waitrose Food Illustrated
- Jamie Oliver Magazine
- Time Out London
- Red Magazine, UK & Netherlands
- Le Magazine, Netherlands
- Organic Gardening, United States
- Harper’s Bazaar, Russian Federation
- Vogrug Sveta, Russian Federation
- Myself magazine, Germany
- Orion Books
- Quarto Publishing
- Tango Books
- Roger la Borde
- Booths Food Store