Anibow Print created during the Coronvirus lockdown
'Anibow' by Rosie Webb, was painted over 10 days during the first Coronavirus lockdown in the UK, spring 2020. Subconsciously inspired by her own family life, animals in all the colours of the rainbow are squashed in happily together with only the occasional near collision. Originally intended to represent how life would be after lockdown when we are all together again, it actually also represents how lockdown feels when you are all at home and that there is also joy to be found there.
This print is available in A3 and A2 and comes with a list of all the animals so you can have fun spotting them all and maybe even learn the names of a few new birds or insects.
• Fine art giclée print
• 315 gsm, acid-free natural white paper
• Archival quality, accredited by the Fine Art Trade Guild
• Image life of over 80 years
• Individually wrapped in 100% compostable vegetable starch sleeve
• Made with love in Bristol, UK