Pulteney Bridge, City of Bath, A5 - A1 Giclée Print by Lynette Bower
A wonderful painting of Pulteney Bridge, City of Bath with Agapanthus and Pulteney Weir and Parade Gardens in the foreground.
- A5 (£15.00 - fits a standard A5 frame)
- A4 (£25.00 - fits a standard A4 frame)
- A3 (£40.00 - fits a standard A3 frame)
- A2 (£70.00 - fits a standard A2 frame)
- A1 (£90.00 - fits a standard A1 frame)
Meet Lynette Bower
Born in Keynsham, Lynette has lived and worked in and around Bristol all her life. A Science teacher by profession for over 20 years she has always had an interest in art and whenever possible experimented with different techniques. Her interest in botany (including at the microscopic level) and love of plants, beautiful gardens and landscapes has inspired her paintings. They are mostly created in acrylic on canvas in a style based loosely on pointillism.